Welcome to the first and only 3D printing system for amazing carbon fiber parts. Markforged empowers engineers and manufacturers to remove the multiple barriers between design and strong, functional, finished parts. Markforged products transcend the realm of 3D printing prototypes and trinkets to give you strength and function. Join Markforged customers around the world who are revolutionizing manufacturing, time to market, and costs.
• Print end-use fiber reinforced parts
In lightweight continuous Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and (High Temp) Fiberglass with remarkable strength and dimensional stability.
• The finished, sleek look and feel of Onyx
The only professional-grade, widely acclaimed Chopped Carbon Fiber (CCF) for standalone or fiber-reinforced parts.
• Effortless browser-based software
That empowers engineers to go from design to producing a final part with continuous fiber, slicing and storing in the cloud and more.
• Award-winning industrial design
|Onyx One||Onyx Pro||Mark Two||Mark X|
|Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)||X||X||X||X|
|Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF)||X||X||X|
|Build Size (X,Y,Z)|
|320mm X132mm X|
|320mm X132mm X|
|320mm X132mm X|
|330mm X250mm X|
|High Temp Fiberglass||X||X|
- Dual, Quick Change Extruders/Nozzles
- Pause/Resume Prints
- Anodized Aluminum Unibody Chassis
- Kinematically Coupled Build Platform
- Draft Blocking Enclosure
- Cloud-based Interface (Premise-based version available)
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.7 Lion+, Win7+, LINUX (Limited Support)
- Supported Browser: Chrome 30+
- Supported Files: .STL
- Connectivity: WiFi, Ethernet, USB Flash Drive
- Software Admin features: Single Sign-on, Two Authentication, Admin Portal
Amazingly strong 3D printed composite parts made from materials and technology you can only find in a Markforged printer. Materials combine to give you superior strength starting with our base plastics and reinforcing with continuous composite fibers. Engineer parts for toughness, strength, high temperature, stability, and resilience.
- Onyx — micro-carbon infused nylon for strong, stiff, and heat tolerant parts
- Nylon — tough, flexible, and versatile with a smooth surface for a wide variety of applications
- Fiberglass — for stronger, tougher 3D printed parts
- Carbon Fiber — for the strongest and lightest 3D printed parts available
- Kevlar — impact and abrasion resistant reinforcement
- HSHT Fiberglass — fiber reinforcement for high-temperature environments
The Mark X Industrial Strength, Scale, and Precision
With in-process inspection, precision sensors, and a large build area, our Mark X 3D printer takes fiber-reinforced strong printing to a whole new level. Print finished parts exactly as-designed with an unprecedented combination of quality, dimensional accuracy, and strength.
The Mark Two Industry leading strength in a desktop platform
The Mark Two combines Markforged’s unique continuous carbon fiber reinforcement with workhorse reliability for the strongest, most versatile parts in our portfolio. It is the only printer in the industry that enables you to go from CAD to beautiful, end-use strong parts in hours. With your choice of reinforcement and plastics, remove the time, hassle, and design iterations and put your parts to use right off the printer engineered with the right material for any job.
Onyx Series Strong printed parts on every desktop
3D printing is evolving into a serious engineering and manufacturing tool. The Onyx Series 3D Printers are designed to be every engineer and designer’s first printer, fulfilling the Markforged mission of strong, beautiful carbon fiber parts everywhere. Each component — the hardware, software, and materials — combine to deliver the first accessible 3D printing experience on the market that everyone willlove to use.
Eiger/Software Organize, Reinforce and Optimize Prints From Anywhere
High-strength 3D composite printing requires innovative smart software. Easily control the strength and quality of your prints with Eiger, our intelligent, online platform. Whether you have one printer or many, organize, collaborate, and invent in one integrated system.
if you want to buy the 3D printer, need more information or want to try the printer. Contact us
Open: Mon – Sat 09.00 – 17.30
Septillion The 3D Printing Expert No.1 in Thailand